Sunday, September 29, 2013

Long Time, No See

There's no point in prolonging it, so here's an unhappy announcement: I've really sucked at maintaining this blog. I haven't been reading much, and what I have read, I haven't exercised many critical thoughts on. In truth, my critical thoughts for everything are at an all time low since I'm kind of hitting this I'm-an-adult-now-and-have-to-make-real-decisions wall. It's a bit of a bummer.

However, there is a happy announcement (or maybe it's another unhappy announcement for you poor folks): I have the intent to really get back to reading and reviewing for you fine people!  I hope to release at least two reviews a month, which isn't very many, but it's best that I start out slow. I'm also considering throwing in more miscellaneous posts, perhaps about some entertainment mediums other than reading. Let me just say there will be education about Welcome to Night Vale at the very least, and I'm not sorry about it.

As we speak, I have reviews in the works for Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, Red Dragon by Thomas Harris, and Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel. I hope you all hang in there with me as I get back into the swing of things, and thank you for sticking around while I was on my unannounced hiatus!


No comments:

Post a Comment