Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Effects of a Rebellious Appendix

Or: Part of Why I Have Sucked at Posting


So, lately there hasn't been much action here at Read It and Geek: much of it is due to reading Harry Potter over again and nothing else, but this has been further extended due to a very recent removal of a very useless organ from my body. While this has provided me with quite a lot of down time, it seems to have instilled an acute interest in m&ms and "Important Things with Demetri Martin," so it may be a bit longer until I have anything new posted on the 'ole blog. 

I promise that when I do get back on my blogging feet, there will be some new reviews of Graceling by Kristin Cashore and Cinder by Marissa Meyer, and maybe even some more Harry Potter thoughts that most will opt to skip. Riveting stuff. 

Aaaand, that's all I've got to say! Thanks for understanding! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment